Latest HVAC Office 8.1 Revision
Quantrac Corporation is releasing the latest revision of HVAC Office
for all current 8.0 user's.
September 1, 2004 R81-535 Fix
Fixed Contract Renewal/Solicitation report, including customers with
April 9, 2004 R81-534 Enhancements
Many of our Quantrac clients have expressed interest in increased connectivity
to other Microsoft Office programs. We have discovered a feature that
was inherent in our program that gives this desired connectivity. All
users of Quantrac 2004, Release 8 can have this new feature at no additional
cost. The new "Office Links" feature in our latest revision
of Quantrac 2004, build number 534.
With this new feature, users will be able to export any Quantrac report
to Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel (providing, of course, that you have
these Microsoft programs). For instance, you may wish to prepare a special
Customer list for outsourcing special direct mail correspondence to selected
customers. To do this, first generate and preview the report within Quantrac.
Then, click the File|Office Links|Analyze It With MS
Excel option from the upper Menu Bar. This will launch Microsoft Excel
and fills the data cells in a new Excel file. You can then manipulate
the data in Excel for any purpose. Additionally, by clicking on the File|Office
Links|Publish It with MS Word user's can now customize the
previewed report(s) in Microsoft Word.
March 8, 2004 R81-533 Features, Enhancements, & Fixes
- Enhancement to Service Tickets: The phone number information
was too small to read by service technicians. Make larger and bold.
- Enhancement to Invoice Items: A "Custom Flat-Rate Repairs"
button has been added to the "Edit Invoice Item" screen. If
the button is highlighted in red, this indicated that it is included
in Flat-Rate repairs. Click on the button to display all Flat-Rate repairs
the item is included in. More enhancement to come on this feature.
- Enhancement to Carrier and Bryant Packages: We have added the
ability to add the suffix to the SCA numbers.
- Enhancement to Parts Purchase Orders: The purchase order notes
printed on the parts purchase order is too small to catch people's attention.
We have increased the font size in bold print.
- Enhancement:We have added a report that is a variation of the
Open POs (for Parts POs). The new reorder report excludes parts already
on order but not yet received.
- Enhancement to Parts Purchase Orders: We have expanded the
entire description field included on the parts purchase order.
- Enhancement to Parts Inventory: Reorder Report by Supplier:
We have added columns to the Inventory reorder reports that subtract
any undeceived items.
- Fix-Add Employee: When creating an employee using a duplicate
nickname of an existing employee the system will now display this message
"The Nickname:'nickname' already exists in the system. You must
enter a unique Nickname for each employee."
- Fix-Invoices: The "Finance Charge" message was not
printing on the bottom of invoices.
- Fix-Invoice Items and Flat Rate Pricing: If you delete an invoice
item that has been included in custom flat rate the system DID NOT generate
any warning message that the item is included in a custom flat rate
- Fix-Bryant Package: Click on Customer|Jobsite|Equipment. Click
Bryant Package, select Extended Protection, and select Equipment. Error
message "Forms!Carrier Pkg Warranty!SF Warranty!Form!" would
- Fix-Carrier & Bryant Packages: Not able to get customer
- Fix-Setup Parts Inventory, Adjust Inventory: When clicking
on the Get Current Cost button. An error message would appear.
Jan. 30, 2004 R8-529 Features, Enhancements, & Fixes
- Enhancement: Nuts and Bolts:Inserted a "Find Item"
field in the Nuts and Bolts form.
- Enhancement :Increased the size of the Callahan Roach &
Profit Strategies Invoice items screen.
- Fix: Parts Purchase Orders Note field issue- Create a parts
purchase order. Add a note to the note field, when you enter in information
and save close not completing the purchase order, if you go back in
to the purchase order the text you entered is gone. Same 4 Print/Preview.
- Fix: Invoice Item Setup: The "Find" combo box is
missing from the bottom left of the Setup form.
- Fix: Can't see the total times in the Service Labor subform
in the Service Call form. The new data made the table too wide for the
The above are enhancements and fixes that have been reported to us by
our client base. Thank you very much for helping us to improve Quantrac
2004. We are continuing to develop, enhance, and improve our product to
keep you ahead of your competition.
Instructions for download: Click on the link below
to start the download. When the File Download window appears click the
***To keep up to date on our latest product updates
& new releases please subscribe our e-mail list. Click
here to join.***
Rev 535 Download
A download status window will appear. If there is a check
next to the "Close this dialog box when download completes"
uncheck the box. When the download
has completed click on the Open Folder
button. (This should open the saved location for you automatically) Double
click on the file 80RevUpdate.exe.
This will start the update.
This download includes all enhancements and fixes since
release 8.0 publication.